DT-Card - Tuesday Throwdown TT 272 - Image: My Grafico

Tuesday Throwdown


Isn't he cute?!
Well... that's exactly the challenge of
 Tuesday Throwdown for this week:
Cute and Cuddly
And I think this pinguin is cute ánd cuddly.

It's an image of our Sponsor: My Grafico.
I coloured the pinguin with Copics.
I glue it on metalic paper and cut it with a edge
and used some foam tape, so it would stand out.
For the Igloo I used my new die:
Yvonne Creations - Playful Winter - YCD10014
I cut it out white shiny cardstock and blue/grey cardstock. 
The blue one on top, so I could glue the blue frame on the white one.

I used many layers different styles of cardstock.
The oval is a: Nellie's Multi Frame Die - MFD 013
I use these multiframes a lot as you can see on my other posts.

---------------------------

Vind u de kaart niet schattig?!
Dat is precies de bedoeling, want het thema van deze week van
Cute and Cuddly 
En ik denk dat deze pinguin én cute (schattig) and cuddly (knuffelbaar) is.

Het is een plaatje van onze huidige sponsor:  
Ik heb het ingekleurd met Copics.
Het plaatje heb ik op metalic papier geplakt,
daarna met een randje uitgeknipt
en vervolgens met 3D tape opgeplakt.
Zo komt het plaatje extra naar voren.

Voor de Iglo heb ik mijn nieuwe stans mal gebruikt:
Yvonne Creations - Playful Winter - YCD10014
De mal heb ik uit glimmend wit karton en blauw/grijs papier gestanst.
De blauwe heb ik bovenop gelegd, zo is deze als frame het beste uitgestanst, 
waarna ik het op de witte papieren iglo heb geplakt.

Ik heb véél lagen en verschillende stylen papier gebruikt.
Het ovaal is ook gestanst met: Nellie's Multi Frame Die - MFD 013
Ik gebruik vaak de multiframes,
dit kunt u terugzien in mijn vorige berichtjes.


I entry with this card with the next challenges:    

Reacties

  1. Great card!!! I love the layout. The little penguin is adorable, I love the colors you used. The metallic papers are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us over Inspiration Destination.Good luck!!! Patricia DT.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a cute card, thanks for sharing with Crafting for All Seasons!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is so cute. I love your card!

    Thanks for joining us at stamps by Julia Spiri this time. Good luck :)

    Anne Lise ~dt ~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love this! Thanks for playing along at Julia Spiri. Hope to see you next time xx Jan DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Zeker een schattig kaartje! Mooie combinatie van kleuren en materialen.
    Dank-je-wel voor het meedoen aan onze ALLES MAG challenge bij AnMaCreatief.
    Groetjes Adriana

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Mannenkaart

Magnolia - Lily Rose (Dragon) 1

ATC - Kerst II